The Department of East Asian Economic Studies in the SGH Warsaw School of Economics takes part in the project „Assessing
and Improving Research Performance at South East Asian Universities" (REPESEA) implemented
in the framework of ERASMUS+ Program, Capacity-Building projects in the field
of Higher Education (E+CBHE).
The work in the SGH Warsaw School of Economics is coordinated by prof. Arkadiusz Kowalski.
The project aims to achieve the following specific objectives:
- To develop and implement the System of the Assessment of the Quality and Impact of Research at partner higher education institutions in partner countries (Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand).
- To develop, implement and accredit transferable research skill training modules at partner higher education institutions.
- To develop international cooperation among members of the partnership at regional and interregional level
The project started on
15/10/2016 and will finish on 31/01/2020.
Universities in the REPESEA project are:
- University of
Economics in Bratislava (Slovakia) – coordinator
- Warsaw School of
University of Clermont
Matej Bel University
in Banská Bystrica (Slovakia)
- University of Bath (the United Kingdom)
Partner Universities in
the REPESEA project are:
- University Gadjah Mada
- Universitas Islam Indonesia (Indonesia)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (Malaysia)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (Malaysia)
- International College,
Burapha University (Thailand)
of National Institute of Development Administration (ICO NIDA) (Thailand)