The Innovation Management Unit, as an integral research unit of the
Institute of Enterprise, was established by the Rector's Order No. 58 of
14th October 2013 through transformation of the previously operating
Department of Innovation Management.
The Department of Innovation Management was established in September 1996
by initiative of Professor J.Bogdanienko and Professor A.Sosnowska, on the
grounds of a small research unit.
In September 2005, Associate Professor Krystyna Poznańska was nominated as Head of
At present, Professor K.Poznańska continues its function as Head of Innovation Management Unit within the Institute of Enterprise.
Taking into account the global challenges that companies need to face, our
principal research areas are:
At present, we have 5 permanent members of staff.
- entrepreneurship and innovativeness of small- and medium-sized
- technology strategies of companies,
- research and development activities of transnational corporations,
- technology transfer and collaboration between companies and other
institutions in the area of innovation activity,
- sources of competitive advantages of companies,
- public sector management.