The Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP),
Kozminski University, SGH Warsaw School of Economics and University of Economics in Katowice
are arranging the 14th European Research Seminar (ERS) to be held in
Warsaw, 16 and 17 May, 2019.
ERS is an interactive conference, which centers on intensive discussion on new developments and top quality research among all participants. The purpose of ERS is to expose and discuss contemporary issues in logistics and supply chain management. ERS is a platform for intensive interaction both formally in the sessions and informally outside of them.
The purpose of ERS is to expose and discuss contemporary issues in logistics and SCM. ERS is a
platform for intensive interaction among scholars, both formally in the sessions and informally outside
of them. Potential topics of interest for ERS include:
- Sustainability and ethics issues in logistics and supply chain management
- IT and digitalization within supply chains
- Machine learning and big data analysis: applications in logistics and SCM
- Supply chain learning and innovation: insights from European cases
- Distribution strategies and online/omni-channel retailing
- Impact of EU regulations on transport, logistics and SCM
- Logistics service providers: strategy, structure and relationships
- Moving from linear to circular value systems
- Development and implications of logistics clusters in Europe
- Barriers and facilitators of supply chain collaboration, integration and, alignment
- Coping with complexity, uncertainty, and risk in global supply chains
- Transparency/visibility in supply chains
- The “human factor” in logistics and SCM
This list is not exclusive and other topics – especially forward thinking and innovative topics – relating
to logistics and SCM are welcomed.
ERS is organized in cooperation with:
After the great success of ERS 2018 at Rotterdam (Netherlands), we are looking forward to an exciting conference and meeting many of you in Warsaw!
More information on ERS 2019 and registration are available at the following Website: