Assistant Professor, Department of Transport, Collegium of Management and Finance, SGH
The author of “Customer loyalty and logistics in service firms”, OW SGH, Warsaw, pp. 283
The author of "Logistics Management" text book, OW SGH, Warsaw, pp. 100
email: Marzenna.Cichosz (at sgh.waw.pl)
address: Warsaw School of Economics
al. Niepodległości 128, 02-554 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 564 9326
[220771-0072] Logistics Management (in English)
[235971-0072] E-commerce Logistics (in English)
[237361-0072] Logistics in Services (in English)
[220770-0440] Zarządzanie logistyczne
[221320-0440] Logistyka międzynarodowa
[237360-0072] Logistyka w usługach
[238550-1016] Logistyka miejska
[235970-0477] Logistyka handlu elektronicznego
[137090-0072] Logistyka w przedsiębiorstwie
PhD in Economics, SGH,
MA in Economics with distinction, SGH, Faculty of Marketing and Management
Internship at the Fisher College of Business, Ohio State University, USA
Full-time International Faculty Development Programme in IESE, University of Navarra, Spain
Knowledge Exchange Program with Bradford and Ilkley Community College within TEMPUS programme, Great Britain
International Business Course in HEAO Business School in Arnhem, Holland
Full-time MBA program, Institut Francais de Gestion in cooperation with SGH
- Logistics and Global Supply Chain Management
- Customer Loyalty and Relationship Management
- LSP and Contract Logistics
- Partnership and Collaboration in Supply Chain Management
- E-commerce Logistics
- City Logistics
- Neew Technologies and Innovations
Main research projects:
- Promotion of Multimodal Transport in Chemical Logistics (ChemMultimodal) Project, Interreg Central Europe, Programme priority 4. Cooperating on transport to better connect Central Europe, 2016-2019.
- Innovation in Logistics Outsourcing Relationships: Investigating the Form and Function of Innovation Alignment, research for National Center for Middle Market, conducted with Prof. T.J. Goldsby and Prof. A.M. Knemeyer from Fisher College of Business, Ohio State University, 2014-15.
- Career Perspectives of Women and Men in Logistics/SCM: Attracting, Retaining, and Promoting Top Supply Chain Talent, research for Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals, Fisher College of Business, Ohio State University, Columbus 2014-15.
- Logistics-driven innovations in city transport management - research task within “Innovations in city management in Poland”, SGH statutory research chaired by Prof. M. Bryx, 2012-13.
- The influence of investment in logistics facilities on revitalisation and city development - research task within “Polish cities’ revitalisation as a factor of enterprise competitiveness”, SGH statutory research chaired by Prof. M. Bryx, 2011.
- Courier, Express and Parcel industry - the impact on Polish economy, the research commissioned for Polish Express Operators Association (DHL, UPS, TNT and others), research chaired by Prof. K. Rutkowski, 2010-11.
- Redesign of fresh and smoked fish supply chain. The case of MAKRO Cash and Carry Poland (Metro Group) - research task within “Measurement and implementation of best practices for companies in Poland", SGH statutory research chaired by Prof. K. Rutkowski, 2010.
- Logistics in service industry and customer loyalty, SGH statutory research for Ph. D. thesis, 2006-08.
- Supply chain management in the service sector. Global and Polish experience - research task within “Logistics strategy of global firms – opportunity or threat for Polish enterprises?”, SGH statutory research chaired by Prof. K. Rutkowski, 2000.
Management of chemical freight transport emissions in Poland: potential for CO2 reduction, TRA 2018 [in progress]
Multimodal Freight Transport Planning: A Toolbox Supporting Stakeholders' Collaboration, [in progress]
LSP collaboration on multimodal transport in chemical logistics, Transport Research Procedia, Ostrava 2017
- Challenges to multimodal transport in the Polish chemical industry, "Przemysł Chemiczny" nr 1/2017
- Innovation process in logistics outsourcing relationship, "Gospodarka Materiałowa i Logistyka" 2016 [in Polish].
- Reverse logistics process in B2C e-commerce, (co-author), “Gospodarka Materiałowa i Logistyka” No. 8/2016 [in Polish].
- B2C e-commerce reverse logistics – consumer value creation, (co-author), “Gospodarka Materiałowa i Logistyka" No. 7/2016 [in Polish].
- Logistics Management, textbook, OW SGH, Warszawa 2015.
- 2015 and 2014 Career Perspectives of Women and Men in Logistics/SCM: Attracting, Retaining, and Promoting Top Supply Chain Talent, (co-author), Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals Annual Conference, October 13, Denver CO.
- Investigating Innovation in Logistics Outsourcing Relationship, CSCMP Annual Conference 2015, San Diego, Sept. 20-23.
- Innovation in passenger transport managemen (co-author) [in]: Innovations in cities management in Poland, ed. M. Bryx, OW SGH, Warsaw 2014 [in Polish] - 1st place award in at XI Warsaw Economics Publications' Fair.
- IT solutions in logistics of smart bike-sharing systems in urban transport, "Management" Vol. 17, Is. 2/2013.
- Express operators’ adaptation to the requirements of dynamic changes in competitive environment (co-author) [in]: Reducing the business environment instability, ed. R. Sobiecki, J. W. Pietrewicz, OW SGH, Warsaw 2013, p. 329-352 [in Polish].
- Organising city operations of express carriers in response to congestion and traffic restrictions (co-author), "Gospodarka Materiałowa i Logistyka" No. 11 (1215), PWE 2012, p. 15-21 [in Polish].
- Urban revitalisation based on logistics facilities location (co-author) [in]: Urban regeneration and entrepreneurship, ed. M. Bryx, OW SGH, Warsaw 2012, p. 59-88 [in Polish].
- Courier, Express and Parcel industry – the flexible approach to customers' needs, “Gospodarka Materiałowa i Logistyka” No. 12(1204), PWE 2011, p. 16-22 [in Polish].
- The role of express operators in „last mile” logistics of service companies (co-author), [in]: Strategy and logistics in service sector. ”Research Papers of Wrocław University of Economics” No. 235, p.149-160 [in Polish]
- Courier, Express and Parcel industry - the economic impact on Polish economy (co-author), Centrum Doradztwa i Ekspertyz Gospodarczych SGH, Warsaw 2011, pp. 71 [in Polish]
- Customer loyalty and logistics in service firms, OW SGH, Warsaw 2010, pp. 283 [in Polish].
- Customer Service in Logistics, [in]: Distribution Logistics. Characteristic, Trends, Good Practices, OW SGH, Warsaw 2005, p. 111-150 [in Polish].
- Logistics and Customer Loyalty in Service Industry. Western Theory and Polish Experience, European Logistics Association Doctoral Workshop Publication, Brussels 2000.